Law Admission & Financial Aid
The Law School Journey
Written by Tulsa Law Student Ambassadors, the Tulsa Law Admissions Blog provides prospective applicants a glimpse into the lives of current law students.
The Blog covers a variety of topics from surviving 1L year and studying for finals to searching and interviewing for internships, working in our clinic, and preparing for the practice of law. Our bloggers are involved law students who offer a realistic perspective about a variety of law school, extracurricular and intern experiences. We invite anyone interested in learning more about life as TU Law student to click here to follow the law school journey of current students and recent law grads.
A strong case
At TU College of Law, you will live the law. That means, in addition to rigorous study, you’ll take what you learn into the community to tackle real legal issues and get real experience. Our Tulsa location puts us at the center of some of today’s hottest legal issues: energy, the environment and the economy. TU College of Law’s low ratio of students to professors will give you the chance to learn directly from the best legal minds.
- TU College of Law is a Top 100 Law School according to U.S. News & World Report
- Competitive Post Graduation Placement - See Professional Development Office
- On-Campus Housing Specifically for Law Students
- Law Library Ranked 34th in the Country by National Jurist
- 55-73% of incoming classes receive scholarship
- Low student to faculty ratio (11-1)
- Located in a Metropolitan Area of 928,015 with rich cultural and career opportunities
Check your Application Status Online
You can check the status of your application online 24/7!
New Energy. Infinite Possibilities.
The energy at the TU College of Law is one that starts at admission and gains momentum as students experience meaningful classroom work, clinics, field study, practicum and mentoring opportunities. Click here to browse our latest Viewbook.
CONNECT TO OUR NETWORK: