Alumni and Friends
Past and future
The TU Law community - students, faculty, alumni and friends - are bound by a common desire to move the law school and the law forward. TU College of Law is indebted to its alumni and to philanthropic friends who bring the ideals of the college to life through financial support, mentoring students, providing internships, attending law school events and sharing experiences. Each member of the TU Law community contributes to the tapestry of life that makes TU a colorful and forward-thinking community.
Alumni of The University of Tulsa College of Law are entitled to the following benefits:
• Ongoing networking opportunities and career guidance through the
Professional Development Office
• Continued access to the Mabee Legal Information Center (MLIC)
*Complete the alumni application for free MLIC access.
• Access to the private alumni suite - a quiet place to conduct research,
visit with clients or hold meetings
• An open invitation to alumni networking and social events
• Access to The University of Tulsa's online community, www.TUAlumni.com
• An invaluable growing network of contacts
Law Alumni Association
The TU College of Law Alumni Association is constantly generating new benefits for its more than 6,000 members. Alumni are asked to update their contact details with the Association to ensure they receive correspondence about professional development opportunities, invitations, to events and announcements about happenings at TU College of Law.