Committed to students' growth as a legal scholars and people, The University of Tulsa College of Law offers a personalized legal education, high levels of academic support, and campus amenities that make life more enjoyable. From a one-week Foundations of Legal Study Program at the start of first semester to a bar support program, TU College of Law ensures academic and career success. Life on the TU campus and in the city is known for its friendly, cosmopolitan air.
Foundations of Legal Study: A one-week program prior to the start of the first semester prepares students for academic and personal success at TU College of Law.
Academic Resources: A semester-plus program that develops the skills necessary for effective case briefing, note-taking, outlining, exam preparation, and exam taking.
Legal Writing: Integrates legal analysis and legal research into the preparation of objective legal memoranda and trial or appellate court briefs.
Life on campus
With a total enrollment between 4,000 and 4,500 graduate and undergraduate students, The University of Tulsa provides students with a fun and fulfilling life on a 200-acre urban campus.
The benefits include:
- Newly renovated John Rogers Hall with technologically advanced learning environment
- Deluxe student housing (with apartments specifically reserved for law students)
- Campus calendar filled with activities, concerts, and lectures
- New $42 million, 77,000-square-foot Lorton Performance Center
- 67,000-square-foot Collins Fitness Center
- NCAA Division I athletics
- Tulsa: Cost of living - 12% lower than the national average
- Tulsa: Ranked 1st by Relocate America, 'Best Places to Live'
- Tulsa: Ranked 5th by Forbes, 'America's Most Livable Cities