Professor Hutchison earned her J.D. from The University of Tulsa. Prior to joining the faculty in 2001, Professor Hutchison practiced law in the areas of bankruptcy and family law. Her teaching interests include legal writing and family law. She also earned her B.A. and M.A. from The University of Tulsa.
Education and Degrees Earned
- The University of Tulsa, B.A. (Spanish), 1972
- The University of Tulsa, M.A. (History), 1974
- The University of Tulsa College of Law, J.D. with Honors, 1992
Areas of Academic Specialty
- Legal Writing
- Advanced Legal Writing
- Family Law
Previous Teaching Experience
- Associate Professor of Legal Writing, University of Tulsa, 2007-2013
- Assistant Professor of Legal Writing, Univsity of Tulsa, 2004-2007
- Legal Writing Instructor, University of Tulsa, 2001-2004
Previous Relevant Work Experience
- Partner, Clark & Hutchison Law Firm, Tulsa, Oklahoma. 1998 to August, 2001.
- Private Law Practice, Tulsa, Oklahoma. 1993-1997.
- Admitted to Oklahoma Bar, April, 1993.
- American Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association