A personalized legal education
Committed to your growth as a legal scholar and person, TU offers high levels of academic support plus campus amenities that make life enjoyable. From a one-week Foundations of Legal Study Program at the start of first semester to a Bar Support program that preps you for the bar exam, TU Law ensures your academic and career success. And life on TU’s campus and in the city is known for its friendly, cosmopolitan air.
- Foundations of Legal Study: A one-week program prior to the start of your first semester prepares you for academic and personal success at Tulsa Law.
- Academic Resources: A semester-plus program that develops the skills necessary for effective case briefing, note-taking, outlining, exam preparation, and exam taking.
- Legal Writing: Integrates legal analysis and legal research into the preparation of objective legal memoranda and trial or appellate court briefs.
Life on campus
With a total enrollment of just over 4,000 graduate and undergraduate students, the University of Tulsa is just the right size to provide you with a fun and fulfilling life on our 200-acre urban campus. The benefits you enjoy include:
- Deluxe student housing
- Campus calendar filled with activities, concerts, and lectures
- Brand-new $42 million performance venue
- Professional-quality recreation and wellness facilities
- Highly-competitive NCAA Division I athletics