TU Multicultural Organizations
A number of multicultural student organizations on campus provide cultural enrichment, information, assistance, and support to international and minority students for successful completion of graduate studies and provide forums for discussing relevant issues with other students and faculty.
These groups educate the campus and provide cultural support for African American, Asian American, Hispanic American, Latin American, Middle Eastern American and Native American, as well as international students at TU.
Food bazaars and festivals are among the most popular events sponsored by these groups, which also host a variety of symposiums, lectures and guest speakers throughout the academic year.
- American Indian Cultural Society
- Angolan Student Association
- Asian American Student Association
- Association of Black Collegians
- Association of International Students
- Bisexual Lesbian Gay Transgendered Queer Straight Alliance
- Black Law Student Association
- Chinese Student Association
- Ethnic Minorities in Psychology
- Global Network
- Hillel Jewish Student Organization
- Hispanic Law Student Association
- Indian Student Association
- Indonesian Student Association
- Korean Student Association
- Latin American & Hispanic Student Assoc.
- Malaysian Student Association Muslim Student Association
- National Association of Black Accountants
- National Society for Black Engineers
- Native American Law Student Society
- Persian Student Association
- Saudi Student Association
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers
- Turkish Student Association