Gastronomic Tour of Italy
March 15-22, 2014
Italy Open House
Wishing you could sample Italian foods and wines under the Tuscan sun? Dreaming of walking down the cobbled streets of Umbria?
Come to our Open House to learn more about this exciting travel opportunity!
Tuesday, November 12 @ Noon
The University of Tulsa
Zink Hall, room A
3101 E. 7th Street
Tulsa, OK 74104
Call (918) 631-2958 to RSVP, or if you have any questions about the event.
Eat and drink your way through the legendary cities, charming hill towns and expansive vineyards that make Italy a foodie mecca.
Tuscany and Umbria bring their own unique flavors to the table, competing for both your heart and stomach. But delectable cuisine and fine wines are just the beginning of this food and wine tour. You will also get a taste for the history, hospitality and undeniable beauty that make this region so enticing.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- You will experience a Tuscan cooking class
- Striking Italian scenery complements your wine
- Rolling hills, quaint vineyards & serene olive groves
- Florence's cobbled streets & Renaissance treasures
- Tucked-away towns and villas
- Overnight flight
- Florence (2)
- Siena (2)
- Perugia (1)
- Rome (1)
YOUR TOUR INCLUDES:
- Round-trip airfare & transfers
- 6 nights in handpicked hotels
- Multilingual Tour Director
- Private deluxe motorcoach
- Select entrance fees
Organized in conjunction with