A Week in Tuscany and Rome
March 13-21, 2015
Italy Open House
Wishing you could sample Italian foods and wines under the Tuscan sun? Dreaming of walking down the cobbled streets of Umbria?
Come to our Open House to learn more about this exciting travel opportunity!
Please join us for an informational Open House.
The open house events will be held on the following Wednesdays at noon.
The University of Tulsa
Zink Hall, room A
3101 E. 7th Street
Tulsa, OK 74104
Call (918) 631-2958 to RSVP, or if you have any questions about the event.
Eat and drink your way through the legendary cities, charming hill towns and expansive vineyards that make Italy a foodie mecca.
Tuscany and Umbria bring their own unique flavors to the table, competing for both your heart and stomach. But delectable cuisine and fine wines are just the beginning of this food and wine tour. You will also get a taste for the history, hospitality and undeniable beauty that make this region so enticing.
- Scenic isn’t a strong enough word for Tuscany’s backdrops
- Cook a traditional Tuscan meal
- The Renaissance is still afloat in Florence
- Visit the medieval cities of Siena & San Gimignano
- You’ll follow Caesar’s footsteps in Rome
YOUR TOUR INCLUDES
- Round-trip airfare & bus transfers
- 6 nights in handpicked 3-4 star, centrally located hotels
- Buffet breakfast daily, 3 three-course dinners Multilingual Tour Director
- Private deluxe motorcoach
Organized in conjunction with