The University of Tulsa’s Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Paralegal Studies requires:
- A bachelor’s degree
- An official transcript from the accredited college or university attended
- A complete admissions application with the required $50.00 fee attached
- A 200-word writing sample explaining your interest in the paralegal profession
- Two professional references An interview with the program manager:
No person may qualify as a legal assistant or paralegal that is under the supervision of the Department of Corrections, currently disbarred, or whose license to practice law is suspended.
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition and Fees: $5,950
- (includes non-refundable $50.00 application fee and $75.00 deposit)
- Room and Board*:
- Academic rate: $7,936 (August-May)
- Annual Rate: $10,582 (May-May)
- Books**: ~$1,930
- Supplies: ~$100
* Typically, the non-traditional format of the program means that paralegal students do not live on campus. These figures represent the cost of a one bedroom campus apartment.
**All prices reflect current costs at the University of Tulsa Allen Chapman Activities Center Bookstore.
Our next session begins soon.