The University of Tulsa’s Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Paralegal Studies requires:
- A bachelor’s degree
- An official transcript from the accredited college or university attended
- A complete admissions application with the required $50.00 fee attached
- A 200-word writing sample explaining your interest in the paralegal profession
- Two professional references
- An interview with the program manager:
Download a professional reference form here.
Download an admissions application here.
No person may qualify as a legal assistant or paralegal that is under the supervision of the Department of Corrections, currently disbarred, or whose license to practice law is suspended.
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition and Fees: $5,950
- (includes non-refundable $50.00 application fee and $75.00 deposit)
- Books**: ~$100-$200 per class
- Supplies: ~$30
- Paralegal students do not live on campus
**All prices reflect current costs at the University of Tulsa Allen Chapman Activities Center Bookstore.
Our next session begins soon!