Application Forms

The forms below may be used to apply for admission to graduate programs at the University of Tulsa. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view and print the documents below.


Engineering Sustainability

Working off the grid in a remote area with few supplies, an ambitious (and resourceful) group of eight undergraduate and two graduate ENS students spent their summer 2008 vacation in China building eight engineering projects for rural villagers.

This was the second summer that volunteers from the TU student group, Sustainable Energy for North East Asia (SENEA), traveled to Jilin province near the North Korean border to work on a project called the Sustainable Shepherd’s Residence (SSR). Six of the students are also members of the Tulsa Undergraduate Research Challenge (TURC), which funded their transportation costs.

The SSR serves as a ‘model home’ of sustainable energy systems for the region, and many visitors from high positions in the Jilin province and from North Korea have visited and have scheduled visits to see the residence.

“No book can teach you how to function in a real world situation like we had to do while in China,” said Blake Hylton. ”You can’t sit in a classroom and learn how to go down to a scrap yard, look at a pile of twisted pipes and rusty sheet metal, and visualize how to make it into something functional. That only comes from having been there and doing it yourself.”

Student-volunteers plan to return to the shepherd’s residence next summer where they will be continuing their existing projects and beginning new projects.

If you would prefer to have any of the following forms mailed to you, please send any email to or call the Graduate School at 918-631-2336.

You may also apply for admission to graduate studies using the Graduate School online application, which is available at:

We look forward to receiving your application for admission to graduate studies at The University of Tulsa.

Application Forms


Paper Application Form (can be filled out and submitted instead of applying electronically)

Confirmation of Financial Resources (for International Applicants)

Dependent Information Form (for International Applicants)

Declaration of Research Interest (for all applicants to the Petroleum Engineering program)

Reference Form (OPTIONAL -- This form may be used by individuals who will be writing letters of reference. If this form is not used, please have reference letter writers use official letterhead, sign their reference letter, and seal it in an envelope)

Applicants interested in being considered for a teaching or research assistantship should select "Yes" on the assistantship section of the admission application and submit a copy of their resume or CV to the Graduate School.

Please mail all forms to the Graduate School at the following address:

The University of Tulsa Graduate School
800 South Tucker Drive
Tulsa, OK 74104
United States of America