Robert E. Howard
Education and Degrees Earned
- Ph.D., Chemical Physics, Indiana University, 1975
- B. A., Chemistry/Physics, Cornell College, 1969
Areas of Research Focus
- Theoretical Chemical Physics – Simulation of biochemical reactions.
- Chemical Education, particularly at the elementary and middle school level.
Previous Teaching Experience
- 9/77 - 12/81, Assistant Professor of Chemistry, University of Texas-Permian Basin, Odessa,TX
Previous Relevant Work Experience
- 9/76 - 9/77, National Science Foundation Energy-Related Postdoctoral Fellow, University of California, Berkeley.
- 10/75 - 10/76, Research Associate, IBM Watson Research Center, Yorktown Heights, NY.
- American Chemical Society
- American Physical Society
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Sigma Xi
- Oklahoma Academy of Science
- Phi Kappa Phi