Education and Degrees Earned
- Ph.D. , Electrical Engineering, University of Mississippi, Oxford, MS, 1985.
- M.Tech., Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India, 1978.
- B.Sc., Electronics and Communication Engineering, Kurukshetra University, India, 1976
Areas of Research Focus
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Engineering Economics
- Electric Circuits
- Introduction to Electromagnetics
Previous Teaching Experience
- Instructor, Electrical Engineering, University of Houston, Houston, TX., summer 1984, 1985
Previous Relevant Work Experience
- Staff Scientist (part-time), Radar Absorbing Structures/Materials (RAS/RAM) Design Group, Rockwell International, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 1991-1995.
- Senior Member IEEE
- Sigma Xi
- Eta Kappa Nu