Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
The primary object for the Electrical Engineering department is to prepare graduates to engage successfully in the practice of electrical engineering by obtaining employment or admission to graduate school.
Electrical Engineering Requirements:
- Mathematics (17 credits, MATH 2014, 2024, 2073 and 3073 and STAT 4813)
- Physical Sciences ( 15 credits, CHEM 1013, 1011, PHYS 2053, 2051, 2063, 2061, 2073)
- Engineering Sciences (16 credits, EE 2001, EE 2003, ES 3083, CS 1043, 2 ES electives)
- Professional Courses (37 credits, EE 1001, 1011, 2063, 2163, 3023, 3033, 3113, 3143, 4043, 4041, 4053, 4073, 4103, 4203)
- Senior Electives (12 credits, three 4000 level EE electives and an advanced mathematics, computer science or engineering course with departmental approval)
- Humanities, Social Sciences and English (24 credits, two Block I courses, four Block II courses, ENGL 1033, ENGL 3003)
- General Elective (3 credits, any academic course offered by The University of Tulsa which the student has the prerequisites to take).
Please note that students are required to follow the course balance sheet on which they enrolled. This may vary from the information reflected on this site. Students should contact the College of Engineering & Natural Sciences' Advising Office for a copy of their active balance sheets.
Math and Sciences Courses