Students who complete the undergraduate program will:
- Be equipped to enter and complete graduate training in the geosciences.
- Be prepared to enter the geosciences profession.
- Apply knowledge in the geosciences, support sciences, and mathematics to solve complex geosciences problems.
- Communicate effectively with peers and professionals both orally and in written form.
- Adhere to accepted ethical and professional practice standards in the geosciences community.
- Recognize the need to engage in life-long learning.
- Understand contemporary issues in the geosciences.