Students who complete the undergraduate program in Physics will:
- be equipped to successfully enter and complete programs of graduate study in physics,
- function as productive, qualified scientific professionals, and
- demonstrate awareness of their responsibility to contribute to society as ethical, socially conscious practitioners of their profession.
Students who complete the undergraduate program in Engineering Physics will be equipped with:
- The knowledge to successfully enter and complete programs of graduate study in one of several engineering fields as well as in physics,
- the skills to be able to function as productive, qualified engineering professionals in areas where traditional science and engineering disciplines overlap,
- an awareness of the importance of continued professional development