Holden Zhang, Ph.D.
Associate ProfessorDirector, TU Artificial Lift Projects (TUALP)Co-Director, TU High-Viscosity Oil Projects (TUHOP)North Campus, Drill Building #202D
Office Hours - Spring 2014
Mondays & Wednesdays, 1:30 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
*All other times, by appointment. Email Justin Brown or call (918) 631-5161.
Education and Degrees Earned
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, Tianjin University, China (1988)
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering, Xian Jiaotong University, China (1985)
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Xian Jiaotong University, China (1982)
Areas of Research Focus
- Artificial Lift
- Multiphase Flow in Wells and Pipelines
- Heat and Mass Transfer
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heavy Oil and Emulsion Rheology
- Experimental Techniques for Fluid Flow
- Oil and Gas Production
- Flow Assurance Technology
- Member, Society of Petroleum Engineers