TU Law Alumni Board Seeks Area Directors
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
The National Alumni committee of the TU Law Alumni Board seeks volunteer Area Directors for eight regions around the country.
Directors will serve on the committee for a one-year term. These volunteers will help the TU College of Law by communicating with TU alumni in their particular area, helping the Office of Law Alumni Relations to coordinate local networking events, and facilitating job placement opportunities for graduates whenever possible.
Working with the National Alumni committee allows alumni to stay active with the TU Law Alumni Association, while also expanding their personal and professional networks.
• Area 1: Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada
• Area 2: Colorado, New Mexico, and Utah
• Area 3: Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas
• Area 4: Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Tennessee, and Wisconsin
• Area 5: Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Washington, D.C., and West Virginia
• Area 6: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont
• Area 7: Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington
• Area 8: Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wyoming
Interested parties are asked to contact Heather Rahhal in the Office of Alumni Relations at (918) 631-3320 or email@example.com.