Faculty News—November 2009
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
MARTIN A. FREY
Emeritus Professor of Law
• Article entitled “Arbitration: Assured Resolution,” written with coauthor Kay Bridger-Riley, was published in the Winter 2009 edition of Solo eNewsletter, an American Bar Association epublication for solo and small firm practitioners.
LECTURES AND ADDRESSES
• Delivered keynote speech at the TU College of Law Alumni Luncheon at the Oklahoma Bar Association’s annual meeting.
• Taught GED course offered to parents and older siblings of students at McClure Elementary School.
• Brought “The Rivalry” by Norman Corwin and directed by Vincent Dowling to Gilcrease Museum for six performances. “The Rivalry” depicts the Lincoln/Douglas debates of 1858 that featured the issues of slavery and states’ rights.
Associate Professor of Law
• Will become a contributing author to a single-volume treatise entitled Copyright Law: A Practitioner’s Guide in the Practising Law Institute’s Intellectual Property Law Library