Registration and Forms
Priority application deadline: April 1st, 2015. Applications received after April 1st will be considered, space permitting.
- Review the Worldwide Caution page and the Ireland Consular Information page on the Department of State website, as well as the University of Tulsa College of Law Honor Code.
- Download and complete the Liability Release Form to the Study Abroad Program Office. Please note that your application is not complete until this form has been submitted. You may submit only those pages requiring completion (pp. 1, 7, 8), which can be faxed, scanned and emailed, or photographed and emailed to the contact information below.
- Complete the Online Application Form. A $200.00 tuition deposit is required to complete the application, payable online by credit card. The tuition deposit is non-refundable and will be applied towards your tuition.
- You will receive a confirmation email from the University of Tulsa College of Law Study Abroad Program Office. Someone from the program will contact you soon.
- Please submit a copy of your current passport to the Program Office. If you do not yet have a passport and have not yet made application for one, please do so immediately. Information about obtaining or renewing your passport can be found on the Department of State website.
Visiting (non-TU) students: Please contact the registrar at your home school and request that a letter of good standing be mailed on your behalf to the TU Law Study Abroad Program Office. Students must also be in good standing at the completion of the spring semester in order to attend and receive credit for the program.
Internship positions are limited, so students interested in this course should apply to the program as early as possible.
The University of Tulsa College of Law
Study Abroad Programs
3120 East Fourth Place
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74104
Phone: (918) 631-5038
Fax: (918) 631-2194