Sustainable Resources and Energy Law (SERL) Program
Rich in oil, natural gas and wind resources, Oklahoma is naturally at the center of energy policy and debate.
The University of Tulsa College of Law Sustainable Energy and Resources Law program offers the nation’s most advanced energy, environmental and natural resources legal education. TU College of Law Energy Program
- Secures guest speakers and adjunct professors from the field’s leading corporations and legal firms
- Identifies and utilizes real-world examples for course instruction
- Co-publishes the Energy Law Journal with the Energy Bar Association
- Co-publishes the Year in Review of the ABA Section on Environment, Energy and Resources
- Offers an innovative law program encompassing energy, environmental, and natural resources law
- Maintains an active liaison with the National Energy Policy Institute (NEPI), a non-partisan and not-for-profit organization dedicated to researching all aspects of energy policy and disseminating those research findings to both policymakers and the public
- Facilitates externship and job opportunities for SERL students
- Offers an LLM degree with an Energy Law concentration for those with law degrees from foreign countries
Click here for SERL information in Chinese.