Beijing Normal University Cooperation
The University of Tulsa College of Law is pleased to announce a partnership with Beijing Normal University, beginning in fall 2013.
BNU law students will have the opportunity to study for their LLM in American Law: Energy Concentration through the agreement.
Read the official announcement of the program.
For Beijing Normal University Students:
- The application process is now open for BNU students. See "How to Apply" below.
- Applications received by Monday, April 01, 2013 will be given priority review.
- Special scholarships are available for BNU students.
- Chinese translation of energy law courses
- Please contact TU Law directly with any questions about the program:
TELEPHONE: +1-918-631-3540 or +1-918-631-2406
Dean Janet Levit speaks to BNU Students, November 2012