Law Admission & Financial Aid
The University of Tulsa College of Law students 'live the law.' In addition to rigorous study, students apply the knowledge gained from the classroom into the community, tackle real legal issues, gain practical experience. Tulsa is at the center today’s hottest legal issues: energy, the environment, and the economy.
TU College of Law’s low student-to-professor ratio (11:1) gives students the opportunity to learn directly from the best legal minds.
- TU College of Law is a US News and World Report Top 100 Law School.
- Ranked 6th in the nation by PreLaw Magazine for externship opportunities. Read more
- Highly competitive graduate employment rates
- On-campus housing, specifically for law students
- Law library ranked 34th in the nation by National Jurist
- 55-73% of incoming classes receive scholarship
- Tulsa metropolitan area: 928,015 population with rich cultural and career opportunities