Checklist for JD Applicants
- Bachelors degree earned from a regionally accredited four-year institution
- Application and Personal Statement submitted via LSAC.
- Law School Admissions Test (LSAT) complete
- Sign up for Credential Assembly Service (CAS)
- Two letters of recommendation submitted to CAS
- All official transcripts submitted to CAS
Note: International candidates must arrange for foreign transcripts Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores to be sent to CAS.
See frequently asked questions
Office of Admissions