Checklist for JD Applicants
- Bachelors Degree earned from a regionally accredited four year institution
- Application and Personal Statement submitted via LSAC.
- Law School Admissions Test (LSAT) complete
- Signed up for Credential Assembly Service (CAS)
- Two letters of recommendation submitted to CAS
- All official transcripts submitted to CAS
Note: International candidates must arrange for foreign transcripts and TOEFL scores to be sent to CAS.
For more information regarding individual components of the application process, please see the
of this website.