Requirements and Deadlines
Spring 2015 - The deadline to apply for spring admission is December 1st.
Fall 2015 - While we do not have a firm cut-off date for fall applications, TU College of Law strongly suggests that applicants file the application as soon as possible, preferably by February 1 (early action deadline). However, because we are on rolling admissions, we will continue to accept applications through July 31st as space remains available.
Instructions for Application
- The Office of Admissions begins receiving applications for spring admission on August 1st.
- The Office of Admissions also begins receiving applications for fall admission on August 1st for the following academic year.
- All candidates are required to apply online via the Law School Admissions Council (LSAC). All applications for admission to TU College of Law must be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee of $30 unless a fee waiver has been previously granted. To apply for a fee waiver, see below.
- Application fee waivers are available. Apply for application fee waiver
- A current admission year CAS report is required to complete an application. Thus, applicants must register for the current admission year CAS report via the Law School Admissions Council. Applicants may also write to: LSAT/CAS, PO Box 2000, Newton, Pennsylvania 18940 or call 215.968.1001.
- Applicants seeking financial aid must submit a financial aid application to: The University of Tulsa Student Financial Services, 800 South Tucker Drive, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74104-3189.
Foreign application form
Applicants with Online Degrees
- In addition to completing the general requirements for admission, applicants who have earned undergraduate degrees from online colleges or universities must provide written documentation from their undergraduate institution that the college or university is regionally or state accredited.
- The applicant must also provide written documentation that the online degree or program of study is regionally accredited.
Office of Admissions