Alumni Ambassador Program
The University of Tulsa College of Law invites alumni to help the Office of Admissions recruit highly qualified students. Prospective students are eager to learn why alumni chose TU College of Law and how the law program prepared them for the professional world after graduation.
Alumni outreach plays a significant role in helping TU College of Law continue to attract qualified students. Through the Alumni Ambassador Program, alumni may get involved in a number of outreach activities, including:
- Direct contact with targeted admitted students by email or phone
- Letters to admitted students (congratulatory or personal testimonial)
- Career fairs and event panels
- Pre-Law Day (spring) and Pre-Registration Day (summer)
- Online chats
- Receptions, lunches and/or dinners
- Applicant interviews
Training is available, and the Office of Admissions will structure your participation to accommodate your schedule and interests.
Contact the Office of Admissions at 918.631.2406 for more information, or complete Alumni Ambassador Program volunteer form below:
Alumni Ambassador Volunteer Form