Collins College of Business Vision
To be an internationally recognized business school with a reputation for excellence in education and scholarship.
Collins College of Business Mission
Our mission, through creating and disseminating knowledge, is to educate and mentor business and healthcare professionals for leadership roles in the international arena.
The Collins College of Business also embraces the overarching principles and goals of the greater university within which the college resides, and so we include that mission here.
The University of Tulsa Mission
The University of Tulsa is a private, independent, doctoral-degree-granting institution whose mission reflects these core values: excellence in scholarship, dedication to free inquiry, integrity of character, and commitment to humanity.
The university achieves its mission by educating men and women of diverse backgrounds and cultures to
- become literate in the sciences, humanities, and arts;
- think critically, and write and speak clearly;
- succeed in their professions and careers;
- behave ethically in all aspects of their lives;
- welcome the responsibility of citizenship and service in a changing world; and
- acquire the skills and appetite for lifelong learning.