Hilti Annual Awards
Hilti Annual Awards for the Collins College of Business
In April 2008, Hilti North America executed a Declaration of Gift to The University of Tulsa. This gift is now known as The Hilti Annual Awards for the Collins College of Business. Students chosen for this award may receive up to $6000 per regular school year, which consists of a fall & spring term. You must apply each year in order to continue receiving it for more than one year.
Students granted the Hilti Annual Awards will be given first preference for internship opportunities with the Hilti organization.
Minimum Qualifications for Business Student to Apply:
- Enrolled as a full-time student; minimum 12 hours/semester
- Undergraduates enrolled in a business major in the Collins College of Business; Accounting, Finance, International Business & Language, Management, MIS (Management Information Systems) and/or Marketing
- Graduates enrolled in the following programs, Master of Accountancy, Master of Business Administration, and/or Master of Science in Finance
- A cumulative overall grade point average of 3.25 or higher
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and involvement in student and professional organizations
The application period for applying for the Hilti Annual Awards for the Collins College of Business is during the spring semester.
For more information, contact the Hilti Annual Awards coordinator, Caroline Fox, 918.631.2216 in the Business Career Center office, Helmerich Hall 215.