Applying to TU Graduate Business Programs
Graduate Business Programs is happy to guide you through our admission process. Application materials can be submitted as a package or piece by piece as they are ready. When all official documents have been received, your application will be reviewed for admission.
- Application - Online Graduate School Application or Download PDF Version
- $55.00 Fee. You may pay the fee online through our Business Office.
- Transcripts from ALL institutions of higher education*
(Transcripts must be sent directly from the institution.)
- Three letters of recommendation**
(Letters may be from academic or professional references and must be submitted by the reference.)
- International Applicants must also submit:
1) Acceptable TOEFL score (575 paper, 232 computer, 90 internet), or acceptable IELTS score (6.5)
2) Confirmation of Financial Resources (click here for form)
Acceptable standardized examination score
- MBA, MACC, MBA/MSF: GMAT
- MSF, MEB: GMAT or GRE
- MSF/MSAM: GRE
These individuals are exempt from submitting a standardized examination score:
- MBA: Applicants with a master's degree in business from an AACSB accredited institution.
- MEB: Applicants may submit a petition for a GMAT/GRE waiver. s
*International applicants must attain First Class in examinations taken during their undergraduate tenure at a four-year baccalaureate institution, or have an advanced degree. Transcripts must be accompanied by a certified English translation, the rank in the applicant's graduating class, and a clear explanation of the grading system used at the undergraduate institution.
**MEB applicants require only one letter of recommendation. The letter must come from a current supervisor; or if unemployed, from a previous supervisor.
The Collins College of Business conducts admissions on a modified rolling basis. Early in the application cycle, admission decisions are made as complete application packages are received. As the application cycle proceeds a limited number of admissions may be available. At this point, admission becomes competitive. Submitting a complete application package early is encouraged and has distinct advantages. Submission of a complete application package does not guarantee admission.