Applicants should have an undergraduate degree in a discipline that is complementary to energy business (e.g., engineering, geosciences, business, pre-law), along with at least two years of professional experience, preferably in the energy industry. The application package should include:
- Professional resume indicating career progression
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended
- Letter of support from the applicant’s current employer or a previous supervisor
- Essay presenting the applicant’s career objectives and reasons for pursuing the degree (submitted as part of the online Graduate School application)
- Brief responses to three additional essay questions provided to all applicants
- Acceptable GMAT score or equivalent evidence indicating the applicant’s ability to complete the program
Click here for more details
- Acceptable TOEFL score for international students
- Additional supporting materials that indicate the applicant’s expertise, experience, and promise for success
All applicants will be considered. However, if admitted, those without the necessary academic background and experience may be required to complete additional leveling courses prior to enrollment. Interviews may be requested to fully evaluate candidates’ credentials.
Additional application information may be found here.
For more information email email@example.com or call 918-631-2242.