Assistant Professor of Sports AdministrationWarren Clinic Endowed Professor of Sports AdministrationHelmerich Hall 302-B
Joined the faculty at The University of Tulsa as the Warren Clinic Professor of Sports Administration. Previously he served as Instructional Assistant Professor, Division of Sports Management, and Associate Director in the Center for Sport Management Research at Texas A&M University. Bouchet's research interests include finance, marketing, strategic management and executive decision making within sports management. His articles have appeared in the Journal of Contemporary Athletics, Journal of International Sport Marketing and Sponsorship and Applied Research in Coaching Athletics Annual. Bouchet is a member of the North American Society for Sport Management and Sport Marketing Association.
Prior to entering academia, Bouchet served as the Senior Manager, Marketing Partnership/Business Development for the Florida Marlins of Major League Baseball; Manager, Marketing Partnerships for the Miami Dolphins of the National Football League; Senior Director, Marketing and Consulting for SFX Sports/Clear Channel Entertainment; and Associate General Manager, ISP/Learfield Sports.
Education and Degrees Earned
- Ph.D., Texas A&M University
- M.S., Arizona State University
- B.S., Auburn University
Areas of Research Focus
- Finance, marketing,strategic management and executive decision making within sports management
- Organizational effectiveness, governance and efficiency, and financial management in higher education institutions, particularly intercollegiate athletic programs
- Organizational behavior and management theory