Anthropology program objectives
Students who complete the undergraduate program will:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the theories and methods of the four fields of anthropology and be able to analyze their interrelationships.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the challenges of social change and civic engagement that will permit them to work effectively with others.
- Obtain employment or apply to graduate school.
- Demonstrate a greater appreciation of the diversity of human cultures.
- Demonstrate an appreciation of the variety of human cultures, past and present, including their connections, similarities, and contrasts – a truly global view.