Areas of interest
- French literature: 19th, 20th and 21st century.
- Experimental novel, avant-gardes (from 19th to 21th century).
- Contemporary theatre and visual culture.
- Literary Theory and contemporary French philosophy (Deleuze, Laruelle, Lyotard, Badiou), philosophy and its relation with literature.
Education and Degrees Earned
- Ph.D., French Literature, Emory University, 2007
- Master’s degree, Philosophy, University of Paris X – Nanterre (France), 2004
- Master’s degree in Comparative Literature, University of Lille III – Charles de Gaulle (France), 1994
Previous Teaching Experience
Visiting Professor in French 2006-2007 (Morehouse College, Atlanta, GA)
Instructor in French 2002-2006 (Emory University, Atlanta, GA)
Certified teacher of French language and literature 1995-2001 (High School of Douai – André Streinger, France)
- Modern Languages Association (MLA)