Professor Drever works in the areas of systematic and historical theology. He is currently working on two research projects. The first is a manuscript project on the theology of personhood. The second project centers on the theology of prayer.
Education and Degrees Earned
- Ph.D. Theology, University of Chicago (2008)
- M.T.S. Theology, Vanderbilt Divinity School (2000)
- B.A. Philosophy & History, Sonoma State University (1998)
Areas of Academic Specialty
Dr. Drever’s areas of expertise include: systematic theology, history of Christian thought, continental philosophy of religion, philosophical theology, science and religion, theological and philosophical hermeneutics.
Previous Teaching Experience
- Lecturer in the humanities, University of Chicago (2006)
- American Academy of Religion;
- Society of Biblical Literature;
- North American Patristics Society