The Distinguished Alumna Lectureship in Law and Politics
Friday, March 25, 2011
Melissa Ann Cox is the speaker for The Distinguished Alumna Lectureship in Law and Politics 2011. The title of her talk is "The Journey to Law School and Beyond: A Conversation with a Yale Law School Graduate."
- 2007 graduate of Yale Law School
- 2001 recipient of a British Marshall Scholarship
- Associate Attorney at Jenner & Block, LLP
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Stephanie K. Seymour, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- 1999 graduate of The University of Tulsa
Melissa's lecture is Wednesday, April 6, 2011, 12:00-1:00 p.m. in the College of Arts and Sciences Dean's Conference Room, Chapman Hall. A light lunch will be provided.
Sponsored by the Department of Political Science and the College of Arts and Sciences
Dr. Jeffrey Hockett