Thomas A. Horne
Education and Degrees Earned
- BA The Johns Hopkins University 1969
- PhD Columbia University 1976
Areas of Academic Specialty
- The history and nature of liberal political philosophy.
- The presentation of political values through visual art, especially film.
- Environmental philosophy and politics.
- Enlightenment political philosophy, past and present.
Previous Teaching Experience
- Columbia University 1972-1983
Previous Relevant Work Experience
- Dean, Henry Kendall College of Arts and Sciences, University of Tulsa, 1994-2003