Crista Patrick attained her Bachelor of Arts degree in Costume Design and her Master of Fine Arts in Studio Art from the University of Tulsa. She gained extensive costuming experience working with theatre companies such as Tulsa Ballet, Pacific Conservatory of the Performing Arts, Look Musical Theatre, Norwegian Cruise Lines, and she has a feature film credit. She has been part of exhibits in town including shows at Living Arts, The Campbell Hotel, and The Circle Cinema Gallery. Currently, Crista works as the Costume Shop Manager for the University Of Tulsa, She works on her own art in her home studio, and is raising her beloved daughter Luna. Whether creating art to wear, or needle felting sculpture, her pieces are a tapestry of femininity and self-discovery.
Education and Degrees Earned
- BA, In Technical Theatre with emphasis in Costume Design, The University of Tulsa
- MFA, In Studio Art, The University of Tulsa
Areas of Academic Specialty
- Costumecraft- 2342
- Intro to Stage Makeup- 2541
Previous Teaching Experience
- Taught acting and script reading at the Center for the Physically Limited in 1996-1997
- Substitute teacher for Tulsa Public School in 1998
- Taught Middle Eastern Dance off and on for 5 years.
Previous Relevant Work Experience
- Head of Wardrobe on Norwegian Cruise Lines’ (The Norway and The Sun)
- Wardrobe Supervisor for Tulsa Ballet.
- Toured with Knoxville Ballet
- Wardrobe supervisor on the Feature film The Possums
- I have also worked with many local theatres