I have a passion for costumes especially ones historically based but with a fantasy edge. I also adore ethnic costumes and of course Shoes.
Education and Degrees Earned
BA, In Technical Theatre with emphasis in Costume Design University of Tulsa- 1995
Areas of Academic Specialty
- Costumecraft- 2342
- Intro to Stage Makeup- 2541
Previous Teaching Experience
- Taught acting and script reading at the Center for the Physically Limited in 1996-1997
- Substitute teacher for Tulsa Public School in 1998
- Taught Middle Eastern Dance off and on for 5 years.
Previous Relevant Work Experience
- Head of Wardrobe on Norwegian Cruise Lines’ (The Norway and The Sun)
- Wardrobe Supervisor for Tulsa Ballet.
- Toured with Knoxville Ballet
- Wardrobe supervisor on the Feature film The Possums
- I have also worked with many local theatres