Applied Associate Professor of Communication DisordersChair, Department of Communication DisordersMary K. Chapman Center 102
Dr. Cadogan focuses on the development of and disorders of language and literacy in children. She is also interested in standardized testing and assessment of language and learning disabilities in preschool and school-age children.
Dr. Cadogan has served as the Chair of the Department of Communication Disorders since 2001, and has led the faculty during the reaccreditation process with the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA). At this time the department is developing electronic portfolios for master’s students in speech-language pathology. These e-portfolios will demonstrate student achievement and competence in the knowledge and skills necessary for the clinical fellowship year placements for graduates in speech-language pathology.
Education and Degrees Earned
- EdD, Human Development, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- MS, Speech Pathology and Audiology, University of Connecticut
- BS, Speech Pathology, Northwestern University
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association
- Oklahoma Speech-Language Hearing Association
- International Reading Association