Beta Gamma Sigma
The Mission of the International Honor Society Beta Gamma Sigma is to encourage and honor academic achievement in the study of business, to foster personal and professional excellence, to advance the values of the Society, and to serve its lifelong members. Undergradute membership is attained by achieving an overall GPA in the top 7% of a student's class.
The Mission is supported by the five Objectives of the Society. These include:
1. Encourage and honor high academic achievement by students of business and management through chapters in business programs accredited by AACSB International.
2. Foster in Beta Gamma Sigma members an enduring commitment to the founding principles and values of the Society: honor and integrity, pursuit of wisdom, and earnestness.
3. Support the advancement of business thought and practice to encourage lifelong learning.
4. Enhance the value of Beta Gamma Sigma for students and alumni members in their professional lives.
5. Advance the visibility and reputation of Beta Gamma Sigma.
Title: Anna McColl, Applied Assistant Professor of Accounting
Office: Collins College of Business
Address: Helmerich Hall 313 J
Phone: (918) 631-2789
National Web site: www.betagammasigma.org