Friday, April 19, 2013 from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
Preview TU is an opportunity for admitted applicants and future TU students to visit campus open-house style.
Friday, April 19, 2013
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m.
Preview TU is about the total college experience! As time to make your college decision draws closer, we invite you and your parents to join us for a campus wide open house and first-hand view of campus life at TU.
- Enjoy lunch and a panel discussion with University Ambassadors
- Visit TU’s residence halls
- Tour campus ministries, athletic facilities, library and more
- Tour the City of Tulsa
- Browse the Activity Fair to learn about extracurricular involvement at TU
- Enroll in classes or attend a pre-enrollment information session
- Learn about our Hurricane AdvenTUre Orientation program
Only students who have been admitted to The University of Tulsa may attend Preview TU. Registration is required and must be received by Thursday, April 18th. You will receive an email confirmation with additional details upon receipt of your registration. Please click here to register online or contact the Office of Admission at 800- 331-3050 or 918-631-2307.
If you have made your decision to attend TU, call to schedule an enrollment appointment with your college advising office:
Henry Kendall College of Arts & Sciences 918-631-2244
Collins College of Business 918-631-2214, 918-631-3296 or 918-631-3297
Engineering & Natural Sciences 918-631-2223 or 918-631-2224
School of Nursing 918-631-3116
Athletic Training 918-631-3170
Exercise & Sports Science 918-631-2316
*Enrollment appointments will be scheduled on a first come, first served basis.
If you are traveling by plane without your parents, transportation will be provided to and from campus. A University representative will meet you in the baggage claim area upon your arrival. Please call the admission office with any travel changes or delays.
- A map will be sent with your confirmation, or may be printed from the website at www.utulsa.edu/map/.
- An extensive hotel list, including all major chains, is available online. Ask for the TU rate when booking reservations.
Office of Admission