Parents Tea and Talk
Sunday, March 03, 2013 from 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
Parents of admitted students for the Fall 2013 semester are invited to join a discussion regarding key factors in discerning value, investing in a TU education, and shared parental insights.
You are cordially invited to tea and a fireside discussion for parents with:
- Earl Johnson, Associate Vice President of Enrollment & Student Services
- Kevan Buck, Executive Vice President
- Vicki Hendrickson, Director of Student Financial Services
- Casey Reed, Assistant Dean of Admission
- TU Faculty and Parents of TU Students
Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 – 2:00-4:00 p.m.
The University of Tulsa Faculty Club
Allen Chapman Activity Center (2nd floor), 440 S. Gary Ave.
Please RSVP by February 28th to The Office of Admission at 918.631.2307 or email@example.com.
Before your child finalizes a college decision, please join us for a conversation regarding key factors in discerning value, investing in a TU education, and shared parental insights.