Tulsa Time Day Program
Monday, October 14, 2013 from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
By design, The University of Tulsa has a highly-personalized admission process. We seek students who demonstrate intellectual promise in a challenging curriculum and are committed to the liberal education reflected in the mission of the university
TULSA TIME DAY PROGRAM
FOR HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS
Monday, October 14, 2013
8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Tulsa Time is a chance to envision yourself at The University of Tulsa. See our beautiful campus firsthand, visit with professors, staff and students about all aspects of the TU experience, and meet other students who are applying to TU. Discover how our University can meet your individual interests and needs. As our guest, we promise you a program that is both enjoyable and informative!
- 8:00 – 8:30 a.m. Registration and Continental breakfast – Allen Chapman Activity Center (ACAC)
- 8:30 – 9:00 a.m. Welcome and Opening Session
- 9:00 a.m. – Noon College Overviews, Campus Tours, Class Visits, Parent Sessions, and Special Interest Sessions (Pre-Med, Pre-Law, Study Abroad, Music, Honors Opportunities, Greek, Athletics and more)
- Noon – 1:00 p.m. Lunch with TU Student Panel
- 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. Scholarship and Financial Aid Session, Academic & Special Interest Sessions, Class Visits and Campus Tours
Registration is required and must be received at least one week prior to the program. Parents may attend the program but must preregister. You will receive an email confirmation with additional details upon receipt of your registration. Please click here to register online or contact the Office of Admission at 800- 331-3050 or 918-631-2307.
Tulsa Time participants are encouraged to apply prior to the program. The application deadline for Early Action is November 1st. You may apply online at www.utulsa.edu/admission/. If you have questions, please contact the Office of Admission at 918-631-2307 or 800-331-3050 or email email@example.com.TRANSPORTATION
If you are traveling by plane without your parents, transportation will be provided to and from campus. A University representative will meet you in the baggage claim area upon your arrival. Please call the admission office with any travel changes or delays.
Office of Admission