Junior Visit Day
Monday, January 20, 2014 from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
By design, The University of Tulsa has a highly-personalized admission process. We seek students who demonstrate intellectual promise in a challenging curriculum and are committed to the liberal education reflected in the mission of the university.
JUNIOR VISIT DAY PROGRAM
Monday, January 20, 2014
8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 8:00 – 8:25 a.m. Registration & Continental Breakfast
Lorton Performance Center
- 8:30 – 8:55 a.m. Welcome & Opening Session
- 9:00 – Noon College Overviews, Campus Tours, College Admission Workshops, Financial Aid and Scholarship Sessions &
Special Interest Sessions
- 12:00 – 12:45 p.m. Lunch with TU Student Panel
- 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. Academic and Special Interest Sessions and Campus Tours
Registration is required and must be received at least one week prior to the program. Parents may attend the program but must preregister. You will receive an email confirmation with additional details upon receipt of your registration. Please click here to register online or contact the Office of Admission at 800-331-3050 or 918-631-2307.
If you are traveling by plane without your parents, transportation will be provided to and from campus. A University representative will meet you in the baggage claim area upon your arrival. Please call the admission office with any travel changes or delays.
Office of Admission