Tulsa Time Overnight Program
Sunday, November 09, 2014, 01:30 PM to Monday 10, 03:00 PM
By design, The University of Tulsa has a highly-personalized admission process. We seek students who demonstrate intellectual promise in a challenging curriculum and are committed to the liberal education reflected in the mission of the university
TULSA TIME OVERNIGHT PROGRAM
FOR HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS
Sunday – Monday, November 9-10, 2014
Tulsa Time Overnight Program is a chance to envision yourself at The University of Tulsa. See our beautiful campus firsthand, spend the night in the residence halls with TU students, visit with professors and staff about all aspects of the TU experience, and meet other students who are applying to TU. Discover how our University can meet your individual interests and needs. As our guest, we promise you a program that is both enjoyable and informative!
Sunday, November 9th
Monday, November 10th
- 1:30 – 4:00 p.m. Registration – Lorton Performance Center (LPC)
- 2:00 – 4:00 pm. Campus Walking Tours, City Bus Tours and Greek Information
- 4:00 – 5:45 p.m. Welcome & Opening Session, Special Session, Overnight Host Match Up
- 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. University Ambassador Dinner
- 8:00 p.m. TU Student Association Campus Wide Event
- 10:00 p.m. Overnight Option with TU Students in University Housing>
- 8:00 – 8:30 a.m. Registration (Day Program Participants) – Allen Chapman Activity Center (ACAC)
- 8:30 – 9:00 a.m. Continental Breakfast in the Colleges
- 9:00 – 9:45 a.m. College Overviews
- 9:00 a.m. – Noon Campus Tours, Class Visits, Parent Sessions, and Special Interest Sessions (Pre-Med, Pre-Law, Study Abroad, Music, Honors Opportunities, Athletics and more)
- Noon – 1:00 p.m. Lunch with TU Student Panel
- 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. Scholarship and Financial Aid Session, Academic Interest Sessions, Class Visits and Campus Tours
Registration is required and must be received at least one week prior to the program. Parents may attend at no cost but must preregister. You will receive a confirmation with additional details upon receipt of your registration. REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AUGUST 1ST.
Tulsa Time participants are encouraged to apply prior to the program. You may apply online at www.utulsa.edu/admission/. If you have questions, please contact the Office of Admission at 918-631-2307 or 800-331-3050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. ST. LOUIS OR KANSAS CITY BUS TRIP
Chartered bus trips from St. Louis, with a stop in Rolla, and from Kansas City, are available to bring students to Tulsa Time. Space is limited, and reservations will be taken on a first come, first serve basis. Students must indicate on their registration form that they want to participate in a bus trip and enclose a $60 fee that covers transportation and all meals and snacks during the trip. Parents are welcome to ride the bus for a $30 fee if space permits, but will need to arrange their own overnight accommodations and transportation while in Tulsa. Refunds are not available.
If you have questions, please contact Teresa Erker Bont, St. Louis Area Regional Director of Admission at 314-962-2951, or email@example.com, or Meghan Neels, Kansas City Area Admission Representative at 918-631-2643, or firstname.lastname@example.org.OVERNIGHT EXPERIENCE
Students have the option of staying with their parents in their hotel or spending the night in one of our campus housing options hosted by a current TU student. If you would like to stay overnight on campus please check “yes” on your registration form.
- Overnight accommodations cannot be offered to students registering after the deadline.
- Overnighters should bring a sleeping bag, pillow, towel, and personal items.
- A signed liability waiver emergency form is required and will be mailed with confirmation.
If you are traveling by plane without your parents, transportation will be provided to and from campus. A University representative will meet you in the baggage claim area upon your arrival. Please call the admission office with any travel changes or delays.
Office of Admission