TU Up Close for Juniors
Monday, January 19, 2015 from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
By design, The University of Tulsa has a highly-personalized admission process. We seek students who demonstrate intellectual promise in a challenging curriculum and are committed to the liberal education reflected in the mission of the university.
TU UP CLOSE FOR JUNIORS
Monday, January 19, 2015
8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 8:00 – 8:25 a.m. Registration & Continental Breakfast
Allen Chapman Student Union
- 8:30 – 8:55 a.m. Welcome & Opening Session
- 9:00 – Noon College Overviews, Campus Tours, College Admission Workshops, Financial Aid and Scholarship Sessions & Special Interest Sessions
- 12:00 – 12:45 p.m. Lunch with TU Student Panel
- 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. Academic and Special Interest Sessions and Campus Tours
Registration is required and must be received at least one week prior to the program. Parents may attend the program but must preregister. You will receive an email confirmation with additional details upon receipt of your registration. Please click here to register.TRANSPORTATION
If you are traveling by plane without your parents, transportation will be provided to and from campus. A University representative will meet you in the baggage claim area upon your arrival. Please call the admission office with any travel changes or delays.
Office of Admission