Information for Paid Applicants

So I've paid my enrollment deposit, what now?

• Review the enrollment information mailed from your college dean’s office, complete and return the enrollment questionnaire if one is requested, and schedule an enrollment appointment by calling or emailing the advising office for your college (see below). View the class schedule here.

College of Arts & Sciences Veronica Ostapowich, 918-631-2473
For transfers, Jane Thomas, 918-631-2815
Collins College of Business Rick Arrington, 918-631-2214
Patty Kitchen, 918-631-3296
Chante Clarkson, 918-631-3297
Tami Barrett, 918-631-3211
Athletic Training Dr. Robin Ploeger, 918-631-3170
Exercise & Sports Science Dr. Greg Gardner, 918-631-2316
School of Nursing Dr. Helen Hansen, 918-631-2918
College of Engineering & Natural Sciences Amy Stroud, 918-631-2224
Bonnie Dickson, 918-631-2293

Lindsey Schneider, 918-631-2223

Submit your housing application along with a $250 housing/dining damage deposit to the Office of Housing and Dining Services postmarked on or before May 1. Freshmen and sophomores are required to live on campus unless they are living with a parent or guardian within 20 miles of campus or are over 21 or are married/have dependents. Visit Living and Dining on Campus for further information.

Sign and return your aid award and loan request to the Office of Student Financial Services to accept any or all of the aid or scholarships you may have been offered. If you want to apply for need-based aid, but have not done so, please contact the Office of Admission or the Office of Student Financial Services immediately. For additional financial aid information or forms, visit Student Financial Services.

Submit your official high school and/or college transcripts promptly at the end of the academic term. Official transcripts must be mailed directly from the institution attended to: Office of Admission, The University of Tulsa, 800 S. Tucker Dr., Tulsa, OK 74104. Transcripts that are “issued to student” or hand delivered are not considered official. Students who have not submitted all required transcripts will not be permitted to enroll the following semester.

Request AP and IB exam results sent from the testing agency directly to the Office of Registration and Records, The University of Tulsa, 800 S. Tucker Dr., Tulsa, OK 74104, so that credit you may have earned through testing can be posted on your transcript.

• If you require any special learning or physical accommodations from the university while enrolled as a TU student, contact the Center for Student Academic Support to request special services at least three weeks prior to the start of classes. Additional information and forms are available at the Center for Student Academic Support.

Register for new student orientation by visiting the Office of New Student Programs and Services.

Provide required immunization records and a health form to the Alexander Health Center, where you can obtain information and forms.

• After you enroll in classes, you can set up your computer services account, including your email, at Information Services under “Before You Arrive.”

• Statements are mailed from the Business Office and are due two weeks prior to the start of the term. You can make payment online or enroll in the monthly payment plan if you want to spread your payments over the year by visiting the Business Office.