Facts for National Merit Finalists
University Facts for National Merit Finalists
• Approximately 300 National Merit Scholars are enrolled at TU.
• One out of 10 undergraduate students at TU is a National Merit Scholar.
• Two-thirds of the National Merit Scholars enrolled are from states other than Oklahoma.
• The University of Tulsa is the only national doctoral university recognized in the top 100 in Oklahoma by U.S. News & World Report's 2014 edition of America's Best Colleges.
• The TU Presidential Scholarship package is among the largest for National Merit Finalists sponsored by a private university recognized by U.S. News & World Report's 2014 edition of America's Best Colleges.
To be considered for the TU Presidential Scholarship, a National Merit Finalist must apply and be accepted to The University of Tulsa by February 1, 2015. Submit the Presidential Scholarship Application and Essay by February 1, 2015, and National Merit Finalists must list TU school of choice with the National Merit Scholarship Corporation by the first roster deadline (March 1).
There are many reasons why so many National Merit Scholars choose The University of Tulsa as their school of choice. We hope you will take the time to find out why.