Study Abroad-Consortium Agreement Requirements


Any student who has completed a semester with Study Abroad or have a Consortium Agreement as a Visiting Student with another college or university must wait until grades have been submitted to The University of Tulsa to determine satisfactory academic progress.  The student cannot receive federal financial aid for the semester until the grades are received from the institution in which the student was enrolled.