Federal Work Study Positions
COMMUNITY SERVICE WORK-STUDY STUDENTS NEEDED!!!! If you are looking for a work-study position please make community service a top priority!!
The Federal Work-Study Procedure for Securing a Campus Job
- You receive an award letter from Student Financial Services.
- Find a job from the listings below.
- You contact the department for an interview.
- Your supervisor will want to confirm your eligibility for work-study.
- Complete employment paperwork.
What is Federal Work-Study?
Federal Work-Study (FWS) is a program funded with federal dollars and matched with funds provided by the University. It is an aid program designed to offer part-time employment to students so that earnings are available to help meet educational expenses.