Technical Services Coordinator
Supervisor: Tom Jurena
Number of students requested to fill above position: 1
Duties of the Position:
- Lead by one's self, set-up computer, sound, video, and lighting equipment in preparation for events.
- Operate computer, sound, video, and lighting controls as a primary attending technician for events.
- Perform routine maintenance on technical equipment.
- Organize and coordinate set-ups and event technical production.
- Work under general supervision of the ACAC Technical Operations Manager.
Skills Required to Perform the Position:
- Have significant knowledge and working proficiency in equipment operation and technical production skills.
- Have an understanding of basic electrical concepts and systems.
- Have the ability to climb ladders and lift heavy objects.
Recommended Student Classification Level: III
Beginning and Ending Dates of the Position: August 2013 - May 2014
Hours Per Week: 10