Technical Services Specialist
Supervisor: Tom Jurena
Number of students requested to fill above position: 1
Duties of the Position:
- Assist in setting-up computer, sound, video, and lighting equipment in preparation for events.
- Assist in the operation of computer, sound, video, and lighting controls as an attending technician for an event.
- Assist in the maintenance of technical support equipment.
- Assist in planning portions of set-ups and/or event production.
- Work under general supervision of a Technical Services Engineer and/or the ACAC Technical Operations Manager.
Skills Required to Perform the Position:
- Have been developing some working proficiency in equipment operation and technical production skills.
- Have a familiarity of basic electrical concepts and systems.
- Have the ability to climb ladders and lift heavy objects.
Recommended Student Classification Level: II
Beginning and Ending Dates of the Position: August 2013 - May 2014
Hours Per Week: 10