Supervisor: Mark Worthington
Number of students requested to fill above position: 4
Duties of the Position:
- Supervise intramural events, set up, and take down.
- Supervise participants, officials, and spectators
- Demonstrate knowledgable of and enforce rules and regulations of Campus Recreation
- Demonstrate knowledge of rules, score keeping, and officiate as needed
- Available: Monday - Friday 5 PM - 11 PM, Saturday 10 AM - 6 PM, and Sunday 2 PM - 11 PM
Skills Required to Perform the Position: Strong communication skills; reliable, ability to deal with conflicts, knowledge of sports (rules, games.). Positively promote Campus Recreation.
Recommended Student Classification Level: IV
Beginning and Ending Dates of the Position: August 2012 - May 2013
Hours Per Week: 20